Wednesday, October 10, 2007

does this make me look fat?

The Lofty Dog is throwing another Yappy Hour this Thursday, to coincide with the Downtown Art Walk. Since it's October and Halloween is just around the corner, in addition to Yappy Hour being a great event for downtown dogs and their owners, there will be a Halloween Fashion Show. Cabrini of The Lofty Dog asked me if I would model some outfits in the show, and of course I said yes.

I tried on a few outfits this past Saturday. I won't lie, I looked really good in more than a few of them. This picture of me was taken on a cell phone camera. So you can't really see how good I look because it's so blurry. In any case, I'm still open for suggestions on what to dress as for Halloween. So please come to the Howl-O-Ween Fashion Show on Thursday during Art Walk, and let me know which outfits you like best on me.

1 comment:

Par said...

I want to go to a halloween fashion show...hehe