Tuesday, September 11, 2007

yappy hour this thursday!

It's that time again, the monthly Downtown Art Walk means I'm going to check out Yappy Hour at The Lofty Dog.

From the Downtown Art Walk website:

Special Event for dogs!
Yappy Hour Every 2nd Thursday of the Month.... after you have visited all the Galleries on Gallery Row you can land your Paws at the Loftydog!!!! 120 W. 2nd St. 213-687-8820 7 to 9 pm. Live music. Local Restaurant Colori will be sponsoring the food. PUPS!! will be on hand for KISSES!!!


Kisses?! Woo hoo! I'm gonna get me some of that! I better chew on some of those fresh breath bones before I go. I hope Luca, Boo, Kloey, Dalai, Cody and other downtown dogs I haven't met yet attend, I've had a touch of cabin fever and really need to let loose and play. If you read my blog and I haven't met you yet, stop by the Lofty Dog and introduce yourself. Oh yeah, and bring treats.

No comments: