Saturday, September 15, 2007

packing for a trip


The man and woman who take care of me are going away on a trip to this place called Germany and they're not taking me. I'm going to stay with my brother Cody and his loftmates a few blocks away and I don't know if they have a computer with Internet access, so I might not be blogging for a while.

The woman who takes care of me said that I've been really good, but they had so many things to take care of before leaving tomorrow so they won't be able to take me to the Bow Wow Brunch this Sunday at the Omni Hotel after all. And after I asked all those bitches The Lofty Dog's Yappy Hour to meet me there, too.

Speaking of bitches, yesterday afternoon I was walking home along Main Street when I ran into Joe and Ruby in front of Metropolis Books. She's so sweet. I wonder why I never see her at Yappy Hour? Earlier today I met three cute Pekingese in front of the Old Bank Market, but where else do all the cute dogs hang out downtown?

1 comment:

"Tabasco" Jack Pepper said...

You'll be just fine until they come back...in the meantime, have a look at my blog...

http://360.yahoo.com/tabascojackpepper

I'd love to be included in your other Downtown Dogs list!