Tuesday, September 11, 2007

doggy brunch at the omni

I just got in trouble with the woman who takes care of me, so I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to attend this event, but this Sunday, September 16th, is the last Bow Wow Brunch of the season at the Omni Hotel at California Plaza:

"From the people who created an overnight room package for you and Fido, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel is inviting doggies and their owners to dine al fresco for a special brunch at the Grand Café Terrace on Sunday, Sept. 16. For humans, the menu includes items such as walnut raisin country-style French toast and smoked salmon eggs benedict. Doggie delectables will feature Barking for a Burger Bowl, Tail Chasing Veggies and Rice, and Panting Puppy Peanut Butter Patties.

The meal is $14.95 for the Continental buffet or $19.95 for the deluxe buffet. The price per pooch is $6.95 (each item). Go ahead, ask for a doggy bag."

The Grand Café Terrace
Omni Los Angeles Hotel
251 South Olive St.
ph: 213-617-3300
www.omnihotels.com


I'm going to give the woman a good dose of my puppy dog eyes, see if I can't cajole her out of being mad at me because I really want to go. It wasn't really even my fault. If she didn't want me to chew on that orchid plant, she shouldn't have left it just sitting there on the floor, right where I could reach up and grab the leaves, those chewy moss things, and all that yummy dirt. Hmm, she's in the kitchen. Okay, first I'll go in the bedroom and chew on that pink shoe, then I'll go in the kitchen and see if she's over being mad at me.

2 comments:

shainLA said...

i don't know how that woman of yours could stay mad at you long, aren't you an angel in disguise?

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Humans are so stupid with their stupid rules on what is okay to chew on and what isn't! The upside to humans is that they are sappy over cuteness, so use that to your advantage!