Thursday, January 3, 2008

my new year's resolutions

This being my first New Year (I'm only 8 months old, almost 9!), I thought I'd make some resolutions. Nothing lame, don't worry I'm not going to try to lose weight, exercise more, quit smoking, stop frequenting strip clubs, stop procrastinating, or get out of debt. Besides, how fun is it to read about a dog trying to quit snacking and lapdances?

Here are my resolutions for 2008:

1. Exercise less, blog more.
2. Make more friends, hump more legs.
3. Find new and interesting things to chew on, in and outside of my loft.
4. Mark more lamposts and street signs while walking around downtown. (It's a big city and that fire hydrant isn't going to pee on itself!)
5. Help Dodger and Ken organize downtown dogs (and their owners) to get a Downtown Dog Park.
6. Get on blogdowntown's blog roll and (finally) be recognized as part of the 3bn.

If you haven't already, I suggest jettisoning the standard resolutions and set some resolutions that are fun and easy to stick to. Come on, let's make 2008 a fun year.

1 comment:

D & Me said...

Wonton you're the best!

"Downtown Dog Park" Let's make it happen in 2008!